68-72 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 2SD.
Visited on: 24th October 2016.
Oxford Street can be very busy, but if you go through the tiny gap into St Christopher’s Place and out the other side, you come to Sourced Market.
Sourced Market has two locations: St Pancras International and Marylebone. The Marylebone location is a two storey cafe and bar, which also has some expensive but lovely looking food and drink for sale. There’s seating upstairs and downstairs and though it looked busy from the outside, there were lots of spaces once you were inside. The upstairs has a cafe counter, a sandwich and deli counter, a juice bar and a hot food counter. Downstairs is the bar.
I ordered at the cafe counter, but the drinks were brought over to us at our table. The little wooden boards worked well in such a busy place and I liked that everything came with a glass of water. Definitely somewhere I’ll come again when I’m next in this part of London.
- Teapot? Yes.
- Leaf tea? No, but rather tasty Brew Tea Co. rooibos teabags (there were two in my pot).
- Milk jug? The oh-so-fashionable miniature milk bottle.
- Price? £4.10 for a decaf Americano and a pot of rooibos tea. For central London, this is very good value.
- Cake? Yes, and pastries. Also sandwiches and hot food.
- Go again? Yes, it was a great place to escape Oxford Street and the rooibos was very smooth.