There are some tea places that I hear about and mentally add to my wishlist of places to visit. Here are some of the tea places that I’d like to be able to get to soon (in addition to the lovely reader recommendations):
- The Hummingbird Bakery – all American cupcakes and stuff with frosting, credited with bringing the cupcake obsession to the UK.
- Bill’s Produce Store -we had some issues with scones when we first went; I’m hoping to do a re-visit soon.
- TEA at Liberty’s – I attempted to get here ages ago and it was closed for a refurb.
- Claridge’s – for afternoon tea, of course.
- The Savoy – again, for afternoon tea.
Now I’m thinking about scones. And cream. And big pots of tea and tiers of good things. Ahh.