Many thanks to Rosie who got in touch to tell me that I should try out the Richmond Tea Rooms in Manchester. Rosie said she loved it and it was great value, and that she couldn’t wait to go back.
It’s going on the list!
Hugh Jackman is one of the people behind the Laughing Man coffee and tea company. They have a cafe in New York and it’s the cafe that’s going on my wishlist.
That’s the second cafe in New York to go on the wish list, maybe this means it’s time to go to the Big Apple? I think the cafe has been open for a year or so now – has anyone been?
There are some tea places that I hear about and mentally add to my wishlist of places to visit. Here are some of the tea places that I’d like to be able to get to soon (in addition to the lovely reader recommendations):
- The Hummingbird Bakery – all American cupcakes and stuff with frosting, credited with bringing the cupcake obsession to the UK.
- Bill’s Produce Store -we had some issues with scones when we first went; I’m hoping to do a re-visit soon.
- TEA at Liberty’s – I attempted to get here ages ago and it was closed for a refurb.
- Claridge’s – for afternoon tea, of course.
- The Savoy – again, for afternoon tea.
Now I’m thinking about scones. And cream. And big pots of tea and tiers of good things. Ahh.